- Please note: If your passport was issued more than one year ago, U.S. passport agencies will no longer amend a passport for such reasons as a change of name by court order, marriage, or divorce. A new passport book will be issued to replace the old one. You are not eligible for a passport Amendment/Re-Issue. Follow the instructions for a PASSPORT RENEWAL.
- If your passport was issued less than one year ago and you require
– A name change or
– A data correction or
– Your passport was limited in validity for one year or less AND/OR issued abroad Follow the instructions listed below:
Please follow the below instructions carefully. Missing or incorrect information may result in significant delays!
Step 1: Complete application form
- Completed & Sign application form DS-5504. https://pptform2.state.gov/?Submit2=Complete+Online+&+Print (NO double sided print out-Only single sided)
- Provide the original Marriage license, Court order or divorce decree showing the name change (All documents submitted for a name change or a data correction must be the official seal of the issuing authority) (see page two of the application form).
- Provide your existing valid U.S. passport.
Step 2: Include the correct Photos
Step 3: COMPLETE PAVO'S AUTHORIZATION FORM
- PAVO Letter of Authorization completed and signed. The Letter of Authorization (LOA) allows PAVO to represent you to all agencies involved in issuing your passport. The signature on the LOA must be original & matching the signature on your passport application; no faxes, scans, or copies will be accepted. Please Note: The LOAs must be printed on TWO separate sheets of paper and can NOT be on a single sheet printed back to back. Please get in touch with our support team at +1-866-618-8472 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper authorization letter, subject to submission date availability.
Step 4: Proof of Departure
Step 5: COMPLETE THE PROCESSING REQUEST
Step 6: Ship all to PAVO for processing
Ship your documents
Please forward the completed requirements; sealed envelope, authorization letter, a copy of tickets or itinerary and fee payment to:
Arlington, VA 22201
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Summary of Fees:
- U.S. Government Fees: $80.00 (Payable to U.S. Department of State)
- Passport & Visa Online (PAVO) Handling Fee:
- $375 per passport (5 to 7 business days) Please call us first for availability
- $170.00 per passport (4 to 6 weeks)
Note: Passport and Visa online – PAVO is a non-government private service.
PAVO is not in a position to offer guarantees of New or First-Time passport to be issued by a specific date. Passport Issuance is determined by the U.S. Passport Agency based on the urgency of your departure, however, what we can guarantee is that once it is issued and released to us, we will ship it to you on the same day, using your selected/preferred shipping speed & courier.