Non Participating Hague Convention (Embassy Legalization Services)
All documents for the countries listed below have to be certified by the Department of State in Washington DC, and the perspective embassy.
Our Service fee is $100.00 for the first document and $50.00 for each additional document.
(Excluding embassy and State Department/Secretary of State fees)
Required Documents: The original document notarized from a notary public.
- We will re-notarize and certify your document from the Circuit Court.
- We will certify your document from the Secretary of State.
- We will authenticate your document from the authentication office, Department of State in Washington DC.
- We will legalize your document from the required embassy in Washington DC.
- We will arrange for the return of your document.
Approximate turnaround time:
We will do the above 3 steps and take your document to the embassy by the next business day of receiving the document. Embassies vary regarding the certification time. Most documents are completed in 3 to 5 business days.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)