Step 1: Prepare Your Documents
- Your original US Official / Diplomatic or Tourist (normal) passport – as a proof of US citizenship.
- Official Passport application form DS 82 completed and signed: https://pptform2.state.gov/?Submit2=Complete+Online+&+Print
- Passport office/Government fee: Free of charge for US diplomats & government officials.
Step 2: Include the correct photos
Step 3: Complete PAVO's authorization form
- PAVO Letter of Authorization, completed and signed. The Letter of Authorization (LOA) allows PAVO to represent you to all agencies involved in issuing your passport. The signature on the LOA must be original, preferably in blue ink, no faxes, scans or copies will be accepted. Click Here to Download!
Step 4: Proof of departure
Step 5: Complete the processing request
Complete the processing request form – Click Here to Download!
Include proof of name change, if applicable:
If your name has legally changed since your last passport was issued, provide the state-issued Original Document or Certified Copy showing the name change (i.e. Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, or Court Order). You must also submit a photocopy of your Driver’s License, issued in your new name.
Step 6: Ship all to PAVO for processing
Ship your documents
|Please forward the completed requirements (the above documents with your payments) to:|
Passport and Visa Online
4601 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Tel: 703-524- PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
TOLL FREE: (866) 618 VISA (8472)
- Passport & Visa Online -PAVO Handling Fee:
- $100.00 NO extra charge for rush service (we obtain your passport as soon as it is issued by the State Department, therefore eliminating any extra rush processing fees)
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)
Copyright 2020 PAVO