NOTE: – In some cases, an approval from the competent authority of the Republic of Serbia is needed, which can extend the processing time by 3 weeks or more.
– Visa requirements and processing times may vary considerably for some nationalities.
– The Embassy of Serbia reserves the right to request additional documents and/or a personal interview
– The Serbia visa is usually issued for one entry, for a stay of up to 1-month maximum.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
One (1) Passport Size Photo with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
- Non-US citizens – copy of your Resident Alien Card (Green Card) OR a valid US visa (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport). Applicant will need to prove his/her ability to return to the U.S.
- Copy of itinerary from airline or travel agent.
- Proof of sufficient funds for support in Serbia (Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months)
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations. (for tourist visa only)
- Health Insurance. Letter on company letterhead from Health Insurance Company indicating the coverage plan for the applicant, specifically stating that the applicant will be covered while traveling internationally and indicating the validity of this coverage (with a minimum medical coverage of US$ 50,000)
- Business Letter from U.S. company. Click here for sample letter (for business visa only)
- Letter of Invitation. If staying with friends or family, a completed Letter of Invitation form from the host in Serbia, can be used instead of the hotel reservation. The letter needs to be certified by the relevant authorities in Serbia. This form is available here.
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa
|5 Business Days to Process – Most Nationalities||$ 55.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE,
SUITE # 1200
ARLINGTON, VA 22203