NOTE: – For a short-term stay (within 90 days), visa is not required for nationals of the EU, Schengen countries and others listed below:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Costa Rica, Croatia, Ecuador, Estonia, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Turkey, Poland, Romania, San Marino, El Salvador, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Switzerland, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
One (1) Passport Size Photo with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
TOURIST (NON-US CITIZENS)
- All Tourist visa applicants without exception are requested to present themselves in person for an interview with a consular officer @ the nearest consulate of Portugal. (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality)
BUSINESS (NON-US CITIZENS)
- All Busines visa applicants without exception are requested to present themselves in person for an interview with a consular officer@ the nearest consulate of Portugal. (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality)
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Portugal; with at least one blank visa page)
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (Rush Process – 1 to 2 days)
$ 75.00 / Person / Visa (Regular Process – 4/5 days process)
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE,
SUITE # 1200
ARLINGTON, VA 22203