NOTE: All visas must be used within the first 60 days from date of issuance, if not the visa will expire and no longer be valid for entry into Mozambique.
– The Embassy is closed to the public on Fridays, Submissions or Collections of Passports/Visas is not permitted
-The period of stay, when in excess of 30 days, is granted entirely at the Consulates discretion and may vary substanially from the request on your application.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent + Hotel reservation/confirmation with traveler name.
- Non-US citizen Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Business Letter from U.S. company. click here for sample letter
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Mozambique; with at least one blank visa page)
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Application must be typed, hand written applications will NOT be accepted. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 110.00 / Person / Visa – (Rush Process)
$ 85.00 / Person / Visa – (Regular Process)
|Single entry – up to 30 days stay – 2 months validity – 2 to 4 business days process||$ 235.00 / Visa|
|Multiple entry – 10-15 days per entry – 3 months validity – 2 to 4 business days process||$ 265.00 / Visa|
|Multiple entry – 10-15 days per entry – 6 months validity – 2 to 4 business days process||$ 305.00 / Visa|
|Single entry – up to 30 days stay – 2 months validity – 10 business days process||$ 165.00 / Visa|
|Multiple entry – 10-15 days per entry – 3 months validity – 10 business days process||$ 185.00 / Visa|
|Multiple entry – 10-15 days per entry – 6 months validity – 10 business days process||$ 215.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)