NOTE: – Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to visit Morocco for TOURISM or Business purposes for up to 90 days: Algeria
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo , Popular Republic Cyprus, Czech, Republic Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guinea (Conakry), Hungary Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger,Norway,
Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar,Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore (up to 1 month without visa), Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela.
– Please be advised that the Moroccan Embassy may extend the processing time at their discretion (Additional documents may be requested)
– Be advised that approval may be required for certain nationalities and that approval may extend the processing time by several weeks.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (NON-US CITIZENS)
- Non-US citizens (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality) – copy of your Resident Alien Card (Green Card) OR a valid US visa (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport). Applicant will need to prove his/her ability to return to the U.S.
- Proof of sufficient funds. (e.g. copies of bank statements, pay stubs, or proof of employment)
- Copy of itinerary from airline or travel agent.
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Business Letter from U.S. company. click here for sample letter (for business visa only)
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa – (Rush Process – 3 business days)
$ 75.00 / Person / Visa – (Regular Process – 6 business days)
|Single entry – 90 days stay||$ 55.00 / Visa|
|Double entry – 90 days stay||$ 85.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE,
SUITE # 1200
ARLINGTON, VA 22203