US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
We can assist with expediting visas for Ireland, ONLY for residents of the following states: District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, The Caribbean Islands.
NOTE: – Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to visit Ireland for TOURISM or Business purposes for up to 90 days: ANDORRA, ANTIGUA and BARBUDA, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELGIUM, BELIZE, BOLIVIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA, CANADA, CHILE, COSTA RICA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, DOMINICA, EL SALVADOR, ESTONIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUYANA, HONDURAS, HONG KONG (Special Administrative Region) (*See further information below). HUNGARY, ICELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN,
KIRIBATI, LATVIA, LESOTHO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACAU (Special Administrative Region), MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MALDIVES, MALTA, MAURITIUS, MEXICO, MONACO, NAURU, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NICARAGUA, NORWAY, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAINT KITTS & NEVIS, SAINT LUCIA, SAINT VINCENT & THE GRENADINES, SAMOA, SAN MARINO, SEYCHELLES, SINGAPORE, SLOVAK REPUBLIC, SLOVENIA, SOLOMON ISLANDS,
SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN. SWAZILAND, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TONGA, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, TUVALU, UNITED KINGDOM & Dependent Territories (noted below), UNITED STATES of AMERICA, URUGUAY, VANUATU, VATICAN CITY, VENEZUELA.
+ BRITISH DEPENDENT TERRITORIES, ANGUILLA, BERMUDA, BRITISH ANTARCTIC TERRITORY (South Georgia, South Sandwich Islands)
+ BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORIES (Chagos Archipelago, Peros Banos, Diego Garcia, Danger Island), CAYMAN ISLANDS, FALKLAND ISLANDS and DEPENDICIES, GIBRALTAR, MONTSERRAT, PITCAIRN (Henderson, Ducie and Oneno Islands), St. HELENA and DEPENDICIES (Ascension Island, Tristan Da Cunha), The SOVERIGN BASE AREAS of AKROTIRI and DHEKILA, TURKS and CAICOS ISLAND, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
*HONG KONG SAR
A person in possession of a Hong Kong certificate of identity requires an entry visa for the State.
– Persons who are holders of a British Hong Kong Passport who have a right of abode in Great Britain do not require entry visas.
– Persons who are holders of a British Hong Kong Passport who have a right of abode in Hong Kong only do not require entry visas but they are subject to full foreign national controls in respect of registration, permission to remain, work permits etc.
– Please be advised that the Ireland Embassy may extend the processing time at their discretion (Additional documents and an interview may be requested)
– Be advised that approval may be required for certain nationalities and that approval may extend the processing time by several weeks.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (NON-US CITIZENS)
- Non-US citizens (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality) – Original proof of present immigration status in the U.S. (H1B, I-20, Green Card or other). The applicant will need to prove his/her ability to return to the U.S.
- Copy of complete round-trip ticket(s) or confirmed itinerary showing exact dates of travel to Iceland.
- Proof of sufficient funds. (e.g. copies of bank statements, pay stubs, or proof of employment)
- Proof of travel/health/accident insurance covering international travel.
- A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations OR Copy of an invitation letter from family or friends in Ireland
- A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Ireland, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, and cities to be visited.
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (Rush Process – 7 business days)
|(up to 90 days stay)||$ 125.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.