There are regions of Indonesia that foreigners are not allowed to visit without written permission of Indonesian authorities. The regions are Maluku, Poso, Irian Jaya, and Aceh. Those wishing to enter these regions must obtain a permit or authorization from the Deparment of Foreign Affairs in Jakarta. Those visiting Aceh region for work or having activities related to the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Agency (BRR) must have authorization from BRR before applying for the visa.
NOTE: The Indonesia visa is usually valid for three months from date of issue, for stay not to exceed 60 days. Multiple entries visas are available, but the passport must be valid for at least a further 12 months. The Indonesian visa must be first used within 90 days of the date of issue.
– Multiple Entry visa only granted With an invitation letter from the Company in Indonesia a Business Visa Type E-463 is valid for one year after your first entry into Indonesia.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Letter from employer verifying employment or leave of absence
- Copy of most recent bank statement required
- Non-US citizen Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent.
- Letter of Invitation – You must obtain a letter of invitation. The organization you will be visiting is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Be written on company letterhead
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter.
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
- Host’s passport copy. Please provide a copy of the passport for the individual signing the business invitation letter from Indonesia. If the individual is not an Indonesian citizen please also provide a copy of their proof of status in Indonesia.
- If a Multiple entries visa is required, an invitation from the host organization in Indonesia is required + The following documents are required from the company in Indonesia:
– The trading business license (SIUP).
-The tax payer registered number (NPWP).
-The company’s deed of establishment and ministerial approval.
-The company’s registration certificate.
- Previous visa. If applying for a multiple entry visa, please provide a copy of a previous Indonesia visa and a copy of the information pages of the passport containing the visa. The embassy will not grant a multiple entry visa to a first-time visitor.
– Business Letter from U.S. company. click here for sample letter
– Non-US citizenPhotocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Indonesia; with at least one blank visa page)
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Passport and Visa Work Order Form. Click here to download
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
Two (2) Visa Application Forms completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 110.00 / Person / visa (Rush Process – 4 to 5 business days)
$ 95.00 / Person / visa (Regular Process – 7 to 8 business days)
|Single Entry/3 months stay)||$ 65.00 / Visa|
|Multiple Entry/12 months)||$ 125.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 ARLINGTON, VA 22203