US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
NOTE: Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to visit Georgia for TOURISM or BUSINESS purposes for up to 90 days: All countries of the European Union, United States of America, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Israel, the Holy See, Principality of Andorra, San-Marino, Republic of Iceland, United Arab Emirates, State of Kuwait, South Korea, State of Qatar, Kingdom of Bahrain, Oman.
List of the countries who have visa free movement agreements with Georgia for holders of certain types of passports:
- Republic of Azerbaijan – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Armenia – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Belarus – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Bulgaria – visa free movement for diplomatic passports for 90 days stay
- Republic of Kazakhstan – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Kyrgyz Republic – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Moldova – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Tajikistan – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Ukraine -visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Republic of Uzbekistan – visa free movement for all kinds of passports
- Peoples Republic of China – visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports and tourist groups
- Islamic Republic of Iran – visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports up to 30 days stay
- Romania -visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports up to 90 days stay
- Republic of Turkey – visa free movement for all kind of passports up to 90 days stay
- Republic of Hungary – visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports for 30 days stay
- Turkmenistan -visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports up to 30 days stay
- Arab Republic of Egypt – visa free movement for diplomatic and service passports up to 30 days stay
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
One (1) Passport Size Photo with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round-trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (NON-US CITIZENS)
- Non-US citizens (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality) – Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Business Invitation: The name of an inviting organization in Georgia and the exact dates of travel and purpose of travel are required in writing on Company letterhead
- Business Letter from U.S. company. Click here for sample letter (for business visa only)
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa -(Rush Process – 5 business days – Single / Double & Multiple visas)
$ 75.00 / Person / Visa – (Regular Process – 12 days process – Single & Double visas ONLY)
|up to 1 month validity||$ 15.00 / Visa|
|up to 3 months validity||$ 35.00 / Visa|
|up to 1 month validity||$ 20.00 / Visa|
|up to 3 months validity||$ 50.00 / Visa|
|up to one year (45 business days to process)||$ 105.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)