US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
– Be advised that approval may be required for certain nationalities and that approval may extend the processing time by several weeks.
– Citizens of Bangladesh, India, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand – Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), require the approval of the Department of Immigration of Belize before the visas can be issued, and it is recommended that applicants contact this Embassy to establish how long their applications will take to be processed.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
One (1) Passport Size Photo with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
TOURIST (NON-US CITIZEN)
- NOTARIZED- Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Belize, e.g. recent Bank statement.
BUSINESS (NON-US CITIZEN)
- NOTARIZED-Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Business Letter from U.S. company. Click here for sample letter
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (3 to 4 days)
|(Single – 90 days stay)||$ 55.00 / Visa (Most Nationalities) $ 255.00 (Pre-Approval Nationalities)|
- Citizens of Bangladesh, India, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand – Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), require the approval of the Department of Immigration of Belize before the visas can be issued
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)