Effective April 14th 2014 visa on arrival in Turkey will no longer be available, all travelers must apply for an E-visa prior to departure from the USA and arrival in Turkey.
An e-Visa is an official authorization for a short visit to Turkey for tourism, business or trade purposes. The visa is valid for six months from your date of entry into Turkey for multiple entries of up to 90 days per visit and is issued electronically.
NOTE: – The e-Visa is submitted online, and the e-Visa approval will be returned via email. You MUST carry the e-Visa approval with you at all times.
– The ETA / e-Visitor visa is recorded electronically which eliminates visa stamps or labels in your passport. The traveler must carry an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, with at least one blank visa page available for stamp(s). Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for stamps. The Turkey (e-Visa) is electronic and will not be stamped inside the passport
TOURIST OR BUSINESS STAY:
- Photocopy of Passport identification pages usually the first two
- Parents full names & applicant permanent address
- Copy of Your Confirmed Travel Itinerary
- Passport and Visa Online Work Order Form. Click here to download
Service Fee: $ 70.00/person/visa (Rush Process – SAME DAY)
Consular Fee: $ 35.00/visa – (Multiple Entry)
Gratis – for official or diplomatic passport
Please E-Mail the above requirements to:
Please call us toll free @ 1-866-618-VISA (8472) if you have any questions.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)