US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
NOTE: It will normally take 3 to 4 weeks to process a visit/transit visa/entry permit application upon receipt of all the required documents. The Immigration Department in Hong Kong would not be able to start processing the application unless all the required documents and information are received.
– All applications are processed and determined by the Immigration Department. Approval of applications is entirely discretionary and is subject to changes in government policies. The Director of Immigration reserves absolute discretion to refuse any application even if the application meets all eligibility criteria.
– Notwithstanding that the documents and information required have been furnished, applicants and sponsors may still be required to submit further supporting documents and information in connection with the application(s) when necessary.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (NON-US CITIZENS)
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Non-US citizens Evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Business Letter from U.S. company. click here for sample letter AND invitation letter from Hong Kong company. (for business visa only)
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
The Applicant should complete and signed Click here to download the application form (ID 1003A)
The Sponsor should complete Click here to download the application form (ID 1003B)
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa
|(Processing time is not fixed. The Embassy of China shall issue visas according to the response from the Hong Kong Immigration Department)||$ 130.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.