Consular jurisdiction applies to Venezuela visas. PAVO can only process application for those who are residents of the following states: DC, KY, MD, OH, VA and WV. If you reside in a state NOT listed above you must contact the nearest Embassy/Consulate.
NOTE: The Venezuela tourist visa is usually issued for a single entry within 90 days of issue date, for stay of up to 90 days.
The Venezuela business visa is usually issued for multiple entries within one year of issue date, provided the passport remains valid, for stay of up to 90 days each entry.
All persons holding a business visa must obtain an income declaration (Declaracion de Rentas) from the Ministry of Finance (Ministerio de Hacienda) in Caracas. It will be required at time of departure from Venezuela.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
- When you are traveling to Venezuela with a U.S. Passport, a Tourist Visa is required.
PAVO is unable to assist at this time.
Contact closest Embassy / Consulate for instructions. All Applicants must appear in person at the closest Embassy / Consulate to apply.
- Letter of invitation from sponsoring company in Venezuela + sponsoring company’s Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies in Venezuela.
- Business Letter from U.S. company + Copy of the sending company’s Certificate of Incorporation.. click here for sample letter
- Non-US citizen Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Venezuela; with at least one blank visa page)
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (7 Business days)
|7 Business Days – Multiple Entry/12 months validity (Business)||$ 90.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)