One (1) Passport Size Photo with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
- No official letter of invitation is required from Armenia to obtain a single-entry visa if the duration of stay will be 21 days or less. A tourist/ordinary visa is issued for either tourist or business travel.
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Non-US citizen Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (Green Card) -or- evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Armenia; with at least one blank visa page)
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (Rush Process – 1 to 2 days)
$ 75.00 / Person / Visa (Regular Process – 4/5 days process)
|Single/Multiple Entry/ 6 month validity – 60 days stay||$ 99.00 / Visa|
|Single /Multiple Entry/ 12 month validity – 120 days stay||$ 149.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Note: Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to: Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO) 4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203 Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280 Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472) Note: Please send all the mentioned documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by courier delivery so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track or trace it.
Local: 703-524-PAVO (7286)