Home | Passport | Visa | Contact | About Us | Direction | Authentication Tracking |





Passport and Visa Online provides authentication services to US Corporations, US Citizens and foreign nationals on all documents that will be used overseas. Types of documents include corporate documents such as Letter of Authority, company by laws and articles of incorporation, power of attorney, patent applications and trademarks, diplomas, transcripts, letters relating to degrees, non-marital status, references and job certifications, home studies, deeds of assignments, distributorship agreements, papers for adoption purposes, etc.

Certain Countries have signed the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, which allows documents with an Apostille (An Apostille is a certification issued by the Secretary of State* in which the document was signed, this type of authentication allows the document to be used directly in a country which has signed the Hague Convention; Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.; When you send your certification request to the appropriate Secretary of State*, make sure you indicate what country the document will be used in so they affix the appropriate certification) to be used directly in said country. For Non Participating Hague Convention Countries -- Please Click Here

If the document you have needs to be used in a country other than those listed at the Non Participating hague Convention Countries page listed above, please visit Participating Hague Convention Countries page for specific information.-- Please Click Here

IMPORTANT (All Legal Documents for Personal Use):

- Birth, death, marriage, Divorce certificates and Divorce decrees required special handling. These documents are issued by the state and have state seal on them. In order to authenticate these documents from the Department of State, it is essential that you first have them certified from the secretary of state which originally issued them. The secretary of state will attach an extra page with the great seal of the Secretary of the State in which they originated to certify the original document.

Mail your document to the appropriate Secretary of State: (Click here for a list of all of the Secretaries of State).

- Passport and Visa online certifies all types of special powers of attorney. If the power of attorney is not written in English, you must attach an English translation.

- College documents require special treatment at most embassies. Due to many different requirements, please contact us before sending your document.

General note:

- All Seals and Signatures must be original.

- All documents in foreign text must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.

Once the following procedures have been completed, please send the documents to Passport and Visa Online for processing along with the Authentication work order (click here to download) (FILLABLE FORM):

Passport and Visa Online
4601 North Fairfax Drive
Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Toll Free: 1-866-618-(VISA) 8472
Email : info@passportandvisaonline.com

We will have the document authenticated by the Department of State and by the Embassy of the Country where the document will be utilized.

Please call us toll free @ 1-866-618-VISA (8472)


New Customer Benefits
It's free and easy!