TO EXPEDITE NEW OR RENEW U.S. PASSPORTS FOR MINOR: (UNDER AGE 16)
Take the following documents with you
to the Passport Acceptance Facility, where an agent will verify the
identity of you and your child and seal your application and
supporting documents into an envelope to be opened at the Passport
Agency. Please inform the Passport Acceptance Agent that you are using
a passport expediting service; you will need to send your sealed envelope
to PAVO. To find a facility near you, visit http://iafdb.travel.state.gov/.
Please note that the minor applicant
must appear in front of the Passport Acceptance Agent. US law requires
both parents to accompany the child to the Passport Acceptance
Facility; if one parent is unable to attend, the absent parent must
sign and notarize Form DS-3053, “Statement of Consent.”
- Two Professional Passport photographs (Eye glasses must not be worn Effective November 1st 2016)
- A photocopy of the front and back of parents
state-issued Driver’s License or Identification Card. You must
also bring the original photo ID card with you, which will be used
to confirm your identity and will not be sealed inside the envelope.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship:
(one of the followings)
- a) An original or certified copy of your birth certificate,
with a raised seal from the State Office of Vital Statistics.
Hospital-issued birth certificates are not acceptable. You can
acquire a certified copy at http://vitalchek.com.
- b) naturalization certificate; certificate of citizenship;
- c) Consular report of birth abroad;
- d) Expired US Passport. NOTE:
If your appearance has changed significantly and/or passport
was issued under the age of 16, you must include in addition
to birth certificate or naturalization certificate.
- Form DS-11, “Application for A US Passport.”
This form must be completed online at https://pptform2.state.gov/?Submit2=Complete+Online+&+Print
(“Apply for a Passport Book”). Print two copies of the
application and sign one in the presence of the Passport Acceptance
Agent. The signed copy will go inside the sealed envelope.
- Copy of your completed Form DS-11. After
your envelope has been sealed, attach your second, unsigned copy of
Form DS-11 to the outside of the envelope with a paper clip or staple.
This will allow us to confirm that the correct application has been
included, as we are unable to check the contents of the sealed envelope.
- PAVO Letter of Authorization, completed and signed.
The Letter of Authorization (LOA) allows PAVO to represent you to
all agencies involved in issuing your passport. The signature on the
LOA must be original, preferably in blue ink, no faxes, scans or copies
will be accepted. Click
Here to Download!
- Proof of Departure. Submit a copy of your
flight itinerary, airline tickets, or a letter from your company (on
company letterhead) stating that a passport is required for business
travel. This letter must be signed by a representative of the company
other than the applicant and must specify the applicant’s departure
date(s) and destination(s).
- Form DS-3053, “Statement of Consent,” if
applicable. This form is not required if both
parents accompany the child to the Passport Acceptance Facility. If
one parent is absent, he/she must sign Form DS-3053 in front of a
Notary Public. This form will be sealed into the envelope.--Click
Here to Download
- Government Fees. Two fees will be paid by
check or money order when the sealed envelope is executed. Please
note that starter checks are not accepted.
- - An execution fee of $25, payable to the agency (USPS or Clerk
of Court). This fee is not sealed inside the envelope.
- - Passport processing fee of $140, payable to US Department of State. This fee will be collected by the agent
and sealed inside the envelope.
- Processing request form (attach to the outside
of the sealed envelope with a paper clip or staple)- Click
Here to Download!